The Conservatory of Flowers’ audio tour, offered by CloudGuide , is an excellent accompaniment to your visit. The 30-minute tour includes facts and stories about the tropical plants, ecosystems, and history of the Conservatory of Flowers. A written transcript of the tour is also available.
The audio tour is available via your Apple or Android phone or tablet device via the CloudGuide App. Headphones are highly recommended. Please note that we do not offer loaner devices or headphones.
You may purchase and download the audio tour during or in advance of your visit.
Follow these steps to access the CloudGuide App & Conservatory Audio Tour:
1. On your smartphone or tablet, visit the
App Store (Apple Devices) or the Google Play Store (Andriod Devices)
2. Search for “CloudGuide”
3. Download and open the CloudGuide app
If you purchased an access code voucher with your online ticket order or when entering the Conservatory:
4. Purchase or pick up your voucher at the front desk when you enter the Conservatory
5. Open the CloudGuide app
6. Click the “I have a code” button
7. Enter the code from your voucher
8. Enjoy the tour! You may listen as many times as you’d like.
If you are downloading or purchasing the tour in advance of your visit:
4. Open the CloudGuide App
5. When prompted to log-in, click “skip”
6. Search for ‘Conservatory of Flowers’ in the search bar
7. Click “See exhibitions”, then “Guides” then “Pay $1.99 Now” and follow the prompts to process your payment
8. You may listen to the tour during your visit or at any time and may listen as many times as you’d like.