Guest Services Lead
Position Title: Guest Services Lead
Hours: 40 hours per week
Position Category: Full time, Non-exempt
Pay Rate: $19/hour
Reports to: Operations Manager
The Conservatory of Flowers is seeking a dynamic new team member to join its Guest Services team as a Guest Services Lead. To be considered for this position, send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
As an employee of San Francisco Parks Alliance and under the direction of the Director of Operations and the Operations Manager, the Guest Services Lead plays a key role in assisting management with ticketing, retail and guest services operations in addition to responsibilities listed and others as assigned.
• Execution of procedures to support daily operations of the Conservatory
• Develops and acts as primary contact for scheduling for all Guest Service staff
• Responsible for opening and closing Conservatory
• Oversee and ensure that visitors have ticket transaction and gift shop sales experiences that are handled quickly, pleasantly and as efficiently as possible
• Assists in retail operations, vendor relations, inventory and receipt processing
• Assist with flow of visitors into the Conservatory of Flowers including crowd control
• Monitor the Conservatory main phone line, promptly responding to visitor phone calls and forwarding voicemails to the appropriate department
• Must be familiar with all information in the COF Guest Services Manual
• Follow Conservatory safety protocols and is point person for staff in case of emergency
• Provide support and work on projects as assigned by the Operations Director and Manager
• Be available on weekends and holidays
• Be able to support opening and/or closing shifts
• Demonstrate leadership to support and guide Guest Services Staff
• Have a strong understanding of exceptional customer service standards
• Familiar with Microsoft Productivity Tools, email and web navigation
• Be able to stay calm and professional under pressure
• Be able to switch projects/tasks at a moments notice
• Be willing to ask for help when you need it
• Have a genuine, positive attitude and a sense of humor
SF Parks Alliance offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous vacation policy, medical, dental, vision, chiropractic/acupuncture, flexible spending accounts, Basic Life/AD&D insurance, and a 401(k) program with a match component.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with your full name and position title in the subject line. Please note that a cover letter is required for your application to be considered.
The Conservatory of Flowers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, military veterans and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.